Hi lovelies, hope you all are doing well. If you are a blogger and in need of some organization, I recently made a blogger calendar! So if you would like one click here to download and print 12 pages of each to have a full year.
Since I have had naturally curly hair for my whole life I picked up a few tricks and products that work great for curly hair. So today I wanted to share some with you.
- Messy buns look amazing with curly hair because of the texture
- Don't play with your hair a lot because curly hair is friction sensitive
- Don't towel dry, try drip drying
- Organic works best for curly hair
- Always have a diffuser on your blow dryer
- Heat is most of the time (besides flat ironing) not your best friend
- When you have thick curls a side part is better than a middle part
- Brush your hair while you condition; it helps spread your conditioner evenly
- Light conditioner is better so it doesn't weigh down your curls
-Braids help control your hair on a bad hair day
- Revelon Tourmaline Blowdrier
This blowdryer is great because it comes with a diffuser. It also has pink tourmaline which reduces frizz. This blow dryer also has a cool setting.
-Organix KuKúi Oil Curl Cream
The KuKú oil reduces the frizz and doesn't weigh your curls down. After you take a shower just put some in and when your hair drys there will be no frizz.
-Coconut Water Conditioner and Shampoo
These also are light and hydrate your dry hair. They help take away ecess oil without taking a lot from the ends. The conditioner helps lock in the moistuer.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Comment your favorite hair tricks and if you use the blogger calendar. Remember to follow me on Pintrest!
Hi, I love designing, travel, beauty, and vintage. Thareni Nicola is my Greek name.