Hi lovlies, So today I will be giving you an update on my beauty favorites this January.
- Maybelline Color Show Blue Marks the Spot- Love the way it can complete any outfit.
- Revlon Parfumerie Apricot Nectar- It smells so good and the shade is so energetic.
- Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos - Has a cool disco theme.
- InstaNautral Argan Oil Hair Mask- Makes your hair smooth and repairs damage.
- Taylor Swift Incredible Things- Has a sweet feminine scent.
- EOS Vanilla Mint- Perfect keep on the go.
- Ulta Super Shiny Lipgloss- Makes your lips stand out.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal Gleaming Crystal- Super mousierizing on your lips.
- Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset- I love the Hawii scent.
- Bioré Charcoal and Peppermint Cleansing Bar- Clears blackheads.
- E.L.F Daily Moisturizer Stick- The perfect mousterizer to put on quickly and I love the SPF.
- Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation- Gives you a smooth airbrushed look.
My favorite product overal is the InstaNautral Argan Oil Hair Mask because it is so easy to use, organic, and is deep conditioning. At first I was skeptical about the product when it had this overpowering scent but it left my hair with this fun citrus scent. I love this product.
If you used or love any of these products comment down below. (Follow me on Tumblr)
Hi, I love designing, travel, beauty, and vintage. Thareni Nicola is my Greek name.