Hi lovelies, today I am doing something different in honor of Valentines Day! I am doing a recipe. This is a chocolate pistachio dipped biscotti. It is so yummy and perfect for someone who loves something savory and sweet.
- Chocolate Candies (I used Hershey's but any chocolate candies will work)
- A Bowl
- A Microwave
1. Gather all ingredients and un-shell the pistachios
2. Put the chocolates in a bowl and set micorwave for 2 min
3. Mash up the pistachios and mix them in with the chocolate
4. Dip the biscotti into the mix and sprinkle the leftover mashed pistachios over top
5. Put it into the fridge for 1 hour
That was my recipe. Comment if you're excited for Valentines Day or Netflix.
Hi, I love fashion, designing, travel, beauty, vintage, and DIY's. Thareni Nicola is my Greek name.